Meet Lindsay: Your Email Marketing Consultant
Hi there! I'm Lindsay, an email marketing consultant and architect of marketing automation solutions.
With a Master’s in Instructional & Performance Technology, I’m passionate about helping organizations and individuals discover time-saving strategies and revenue-boosting opportunities through email and marketing automation.
My clients range from Fortune 100 giants like AT&T and Johnson & Johnson to prestigious educational institutions such as Emory University and the University of Phoenix, small businesses and startups, media companies, and niche personal brands.
As a Certified Professional Behavior Analyst, a Six Sigma Green Belt, and one of the ActiveCampaign Certified Consultants, my expertise in business expansion through technology has been featured in prominent national media outlets, including Business Insider and Thrive Global. I’ve designed, developed, and launched thousands of online courses across 17+ languages, making a global impact.
Today, as an internationally recognized ActiveCampaign Consultant and Asana Partner, I am committed to empowering entrepreneurs, founders, small business owners, and online influencers to elevate their bottom line through innovative technology solutions.
Why Hire Lindsay
I bring a wealth of knowledge and experience as an email marketing consultant. My credentials include being an ActiveCampaign Certified Consultant and a Six Sigma Green Belt. My work has been recognized in national media outlets. I’ve had the privilege of working with diverse clients, from Fortune 100 companies to educational institutions and personal brands.
I believe in the power of results. My work has significantly increased email open and click rates, sponsorship revenue, and customer conversion. I’ve developed proprietary customer journeys focused on brand advocacy and implemented marketing automation systems that have boosted company revenues.
Wide Range of Skills
An accomplished professional with a diverse skill set, I specialize in more than just email marketing. My expertise encompasses CRM systems, system migration, and auditing, reflecting a comprehensive understanding of the digital marketing landscape. My versatility is further demonstrated by my experience in e-learning, having developed thousands of online courses in over 17 languages. This broad range of skills, combined with my adaptability, positions me to manage and excel in a variety of marketing initiatives effectively.
Project Management & Leadership
- Budget Planning & Management
- Project Planning & Management
- Team & Vendor Management
- Global Collaboration
- Risk Management & Mitigation
- Marketing Strategy
- Brand Management
- Customer Journey Mapping
- Marketing Technology
- Data Analysis
- System Selection & Migration
- Email Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Automation
- Email Design
- A/B Testing
- CRM Integration
- Compliance Knowledge
- Lead Generation
Every client is unique, and so are their needs. I provide personalized service tailored to each client’s business goals and needs. Whether you’re a small business owner, an online influencer, or the CEO of a large company, I’m here to help you leverage technology to grow your business.
How I Work
My work process is designed to be collaborative and transparent. From the initial consultation to project setup and ongoing support, I work closely with my clients every step of the way. I believe in the power of communication and always keep my clients informed about the progress of their projects.
Marketing Communications & Technology
- Built integrated checkout, membership platform and marketing automation system that increased overall email open and click rates by 65+%. Increasing company revenue. View Case Study
- Designed & implemented email marketing and automation strategy, that increased email attribution to 50+%.
- Increased sponsorship revenue by 25% by developing new sponsorship opportunities using email and automation.
- Developed proprietary customer journey with a focus on brand advocacy in order to convert leads into buyers.
Performance & Process Improvement
- Development of call center performance support application to deliver knowledge at the users’ point of need improving “first time fix” rate and SLA “time to fix” agreement rate by 10%. View Case Study
- Maintained budget of 1.8mm while working with global organization to develop hybrid curriculum and performance support strategy to on-board customers to new technology, resulting in reduced travel and support costs. View Case Study
- Implemented CMS system that streamlined process flows with reduction of development, review, and approval, and translations processes for training projects reducing costs by 30%. View Case Study
Instructional Strategy & Knowledge Management
- Reduced time-to-competence for call center employees through Knowledge Management strategy and tools resulting in $500,000 savings/year in time saved. View Case Study
- Created learning portal for thousands of internal and external customers; accessible in over 17+ languages, available on mobile and offline. View Case Study
- Established range of cross-functional team processes; including SOPs, documentation, and training to encourage efficient work streams.