Medical Cost-Sharing Company Leverages ActiveCampaign CRM to Create Centralized Customer Data Hub
Industry: Health Services
- 100K saved annually through a new streamlined system approach.
- Reduced time spent on manual sales and marketing tasks by over 20%.
- Recovered over 5M in “lost” and stalled sales leads from the existing inefficient system.
- The current system was custom built – therefore, a full-time system administrator to maintain and manage, which was very costly to the small company.
- There was suspicion of broken processes and lost leads, and due to the system’s complexity, there was no way to troubleshoot and resolve this efficiently.
- Design a sales process that can be tracked and measured along each step using ActiveCampaign.
- Design and track a customer service workflow using HelpDesk software and ActiveCampaign.
- Design and track a customer ascension workflow using ActiveCampaign.
- Conducting an analysis of the existing system, identifying areas of broken workflows and systems functionality.
- Creating six key initiatives to redevelop a new system and create a centralized customer data hub that functioned efficiently and effectively.
- Overseeing the development and implementation of the newly designed system across multiple teams and vendors.
- Testing to ensure system functionality.
- Creating and delivering comprehensive system documentation and training to the internal client team.
New leads followed a clear sales pipeline, with important milestones (first visit, the application started/completed, membership accepted) tracked and accessible by the membership team for the first time ever. This reduced the manual time spent by the team by over 20%.
Ensured that “no lead was left behind,” recovering over 5M from potential lost/stalled leads.
Technology supply and support costs were drastically reduced; the newly designed system no longer required a full-time systems manager (saving 20-30K/month) or high-cost technology (saving 100K+/annually).
Development of a customer ascension workflow that introduced members to additional benefits and communications for special events creating a more delightful customer experience.
The internal team felt confident in their system; they understood the setup, how it operated and what to do if a problem arose. As a result of this project, the team was able to release all contracted system managers, and self-support the system internally.