Get your ActiveCampaign project implemented without having to figure it out on your own!
✔️ Check another task off of your to-do list!
Have you been thinking about your next project… but lacking in time or knowledge on where to begin?
When you are IN your business, it’s so easy to get distracted and side-tracked from what really matters.
And as a result, that project continues to sit on the back burner, and you continue to be on the front line.
- It can be overwhelming to find the time to work on a project when you are in the day-to-day work of your business.
- It can be frustrating because you just want to get it done!
I know what it’s like. As a business owner myself, it can be hard to pull myself out of the day-to-day and into a strategic role instead.
But how great would it feel to finally feel like you can TRUST someone else to implement your idea for YOU?
How would your life and business be different?
Introducing: ActiveCampaign Custom Project Development
Here’s how it works...
Together, over a series of meetings we will:
1. We build out your detailed project requirements: what results your project needs to achieve, and how.
2. We create a workflow design for the systems, processes and procedures that your project will impact so that we can see the high-level overview of what’s involved.
3. Leveraging the workflow design, we implement and set up the system.
4. With the system in place, we undergo testing and training you on the system setup.
5. Your project goes live!
Here’s what you can expect...
Even better… at delivery of your customer project, you will get:
- A custom built ActiveCampaign project based on your specific requirements.
- Workflow diagrams that explain exactly what is happening and when so that it’s easy to understand your system.
- Functionality reassurance by a detailed testing protocol with documentation.
- Documentation and a training workshop on any customized system set-up.
- A private, Asana project community to track project progress.
- A 30-minute weekly check in meeting.
- Collaboration with your ActiveCampaign Account Manager (if applicable).
If you follow this process, you will get an ActiveCampaign custom project developed and implemented so that you can focus on your next action for your business!
At the end of the day, I want you to be able to leverage a simple system that support your business.
This is for you if you don’t want to deal with with all the technical things like process mapping and automations (in fact, it sounds like a nightmare to you!). You want to get your project moving and setup right the first time… so that you stop wasting time!