This week I had the opportunity to chat with the fabulous Mel Telecican on her podcast, Monetizing Knowledge. Over the last 5 years, Mel has become increasingly curious about the methods to ‘work smarter rather than harder’. The podcast was born out of a desire to learn more about how to leverage and productise (and therefore monetise) existing knowledge, experience and business data. Importantly, these insights needed to come from people who have experienced significant success with their implementation.
In this episode we cover:
- The story of how I came to work in this space.
- The role that instruction performance technology plays in course creation.
- The important elements that help create an effective course.
- How to deliver and launch your course in the best way possible.
- Ways to gauge the effectiveness of your course.
- The dangers on the proliferation of online courses.
- Ideas on how book authors can launch courses.
- Pricing and payment strategies you should practice.
Check it out here!